International Students

How do I Get a VISA to Study in the USA?


There are over 6,000 colleges and university in the USA, and currently, there are over 1,000,000 F1-visa students studying in the country. As a student you want to choose the school that is right for you. IGlobal University is a career-oriented institute that specializes in preparing you for your career after you graduate.


To obtain a F1 VISA you will need these two documents from IGlobal University:


  1. Acceptance Letter

  2. I-20 Form


How do you get these documents to apply for your F1 VISA?  To be considered for admissions you need to follow these four simple steps:


  1. Review the Required Documents
    Undergraduate or

  2. E-mail the Required Documents to


After we receive your documentation we will review your material and respond within 2-3 business days. Once accepted to your program of choice we will mail to you the acceptance letter and I-20. After you receive the documents, just follow the next three steps,


  1. Complete the Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application

  2. Pay the SEVIS Fee (Please review I-901 SEVIS Fee Payment Tutorial if you have questions on how to pay the SEVIS Fee)


Prospective F1-VISA students with a country of citizenship or country of birth of Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria or Gambia must pay by  Western Union Quick Paymoney order, or certified check drawn from a U.S. bank. All other prospective F or M students also have the option to make a credit card payment on


         3.  Schedule your VISA Interview

         4.  Review "10 Points to Remember When Applying for a Nonimmigrant Visa"


Also please be sure to take the following documentation to your VISA Interview:


  • IGlobal University Acceptance Letter

  • Proof of financial support

  • Form I-20

  • Proof of English Proficiency (optional) and previous academic transcripts

  • Proof of SEVIS fee payment (Form I-901)

  • Printed DS-160 application confirmation page

  • Copies of any personal (or parent’s) property or business ownerships, financial or other documents that can demonstrate having strong ties to your home-country.


Please contact if you have any additional questions.