top of page

How do I transfer my SEVIS record to IGlobal University?

To Transfer your SEVIS record to IGU, you will need the following:

  1. Acceptance Letter

  2. Transfer clearance form


To obtain these documents:

  1. Contact IGlobal University to see if you qualify for a transfer

  2. Review the required documents and apply


Once you have submitted all required documents to IGlobal University and have been accepted you will receive the following documents from admissions:


  1. Acceptance letter

  2. Transfer Clearance Form


After you receive these two documents, take them to a DSO at your current school.


The DSO at your current university will transfer your SEVIS record to IGlobal University if your SEVIS record is still active, meaning you have completed the current semester/quarter and have followed all other university policies.


Please keep in mind that once the SEVIS record is transferred to IGlobal University, in accordance with US law, you will be required to start classes during the next available start date.


We have a dedicated International Student Admissions team that can help through the process. Feel free to contact [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns about transferring to

IGlobal University.

Undergraduate Program Admissions
Graduate Program Admissions